This is a family home, that is rented out occasionally, so expect to find what a family would need in their holiday home, such as:
- Fully equipped kitchen with two refrigerators, gas stove, gas oven and electric oven, dishwasher.
- Laundry and ironing facilities.
- Ceiling fans in three bedrooms
- WiFi in selected areas, internet plugs in every room.
- DVD and Blue Ray player
- hair dryer.
- sheets and towels
you may wish to bring bathrobes, you will need your own toiletries as they are not provided.
- As concerns the house and its settings, they speak for themselves…
- This area of Pelion offers a wonderful combination of mountain and sea, from cool summits to a rugged turquoise coast ideal for snorkelling. Ideal for hikes on the footpaths that link the handsome villages.
- The house is available year-round.
- 1 minute walk from the beach.
- Pelion remain refreshingly cool throughout the summer.
- The house has central heating and a fireplace for winter stays.
LOWS (some can actually be an advantage, depending on what you are looking for)
- Access is a problem, the house is difficult to reach, not only is it on the very far side of Mt Pelion, a long drive from the major cities and any well served airport, but added to this locally one simply cannot reach the house by car. It is a few minutes walk from the parking, either 10 minutes along a flat sandy beach or 5 minutes downhill on arrival through a small path through the neighboring olive groves. This of course the family sees as an advantage.
Upon request help can be provided to carry items to and from the house on arrival and departure.
(There was a wide stone path leading directly to the house, which was damaged by floods and subsequently wrongly absorbed by the neighbors into their property. The municipality will be re-establishing the path, but it has not done it yet - watch this space!).
- No en-suite bathrooms.
- No air conditioning (does not need it!)
- No TV
- No twin bedrooms
- No garbage collection